Welcome to Lost Lantern Brewing. We hope you find the site useful. More importantly, we hope you like our beer.
A word about what goes in:
Our core and seasonal beers are brewed with traditional ingredients: malted barley, hops, water, and yeast. If we add an adjunct ingredient, it is an unprocessed, whole ingredient. We don’t use commercial extracts, flavorings, or syrups. Can’t say the same about our experimental offerings. Those can get a little wacky.
- We will always strive to improve quality and consistency
- We will focus first on classic styles and make the best possible examples of those styles.
- We will not chase trends and fashions; instead, we will strive to be a leader.
- Everybody we do business with will be treated with dignity and respect.
- We will engage with and support our local community.
In the Tanks
Like many others, this is a journey that started with the surprising realization that an ordinary person could have fun making extraordinary beer. We want to take that extraordinary beer and share it with a wider audience, and continue to have fun doing it. We’re in the process of putting everything together right now, and …